What does RVPA Have to Offer?
- Monthly meetings with speakers
- Paralegal network
- Affiliated member of the Virginia Alliance of Paralegal Associations (VAPA)
- Affiliated member of the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- Monitors activities of local and state bar associations and legislative bodies
- Educational seminars
- Quarterly newsletters
- Participate in community service programs
The following memberships are available:
General Member: Person who is employed as a practicing paralegal. All General Members shall have the right to vote and hold elected office.
Student Member: Person who is either a full-time or part-time student in good standing in any university, college, junior college or other school, pursuing a course of study as a paralegal. Student members shall not have the right to vote or hold elected or appointed office.
Sustaining Member: Any person or entity interested in the objectives and purposes of RVPA, upon approval of the Board of Directors, may be a non-voting member of RVPA upon the acceptance of annual dues. Sustaining members shall have all the privileges of the association except they shall not have the right to vote or hold elected or appointed offices.